Cincinnati is a great option if you’re looking for a great city. With plenty of attractions to keep you busy and a diverse and vibrant culture, there’s something for everyone in Cincinnati. From the amazing zoo and aquarium to the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, you’ll never run out of things to do in this city. And if you’re looking for good food, Cincinnati has covered you with restaurants like Montgomery Inn-Boeckmann’s, Nada, and Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse. So what are you waiting for? Plan your trip to Cincinnati today!
Cincinnati is a great city to visit for many reasons. The zoo and aquarium are world-renowned, the restaurants are outstanding, and there is plenty to do regarding sightseeing and attractions. If planning a trip to Cincinnati, keep these insider tips in mind to make the most of your visit!
Things to do
1. Visit the Cincinnati Zoo and Aquarium – one of the top zoos in the country. The Cincinnati Zoo is home to over 4,000 animals.
2. Take a tour of the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center – learn about the history of slavery and abolition in America.
3. View art at the Museum of Art – Cincinnati’s Museum of Art is home to various great works of art from local and international artists.
4. Get active and explore the city by streetcar or bike – take advantage of Cincinnati’s convenient streetcar system or rent a bike to get around town.
5. Sample some delicious food – from Montgomery Inn-Boeckmann’s to Nada to Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse.
6. Check out a Reds game – catch a Cincinnati Reds baseball game at Great American Ball Park.
7. Visit the Krohn Conservatory – explore the tropical plants and flowers on display at the Krohn Conservatory.
1. Purchase a Cincinnati CityPASS – this will save you money on admission to some of Cincinnati’s most popular attractions, including the zoo, aquarium, and Freedom Center.
2. Plan your visit around one of Cincinnati’s many festivals – from Oktoberfest to the Jazz Festival, there’s always something going on in Cincinnati.
3. If you’re visiting during the summer, check out Riverbend Music Center – an outdoor music venue that hosts a variety of concerts and events.
4. Get a taste of the local culture by visiting Findlay Market – a historic market located in Cincinnati’s Over-the-Rhine neighborhood.
5. Take a scenic ride on the Cincinnati Bell Connector – the city’s streetcar system that offers views of some of Cincinnati’s most popular landmarks.
Whether you’re looking to explore the history, sample delicious food, or take in the sights,
Where to eat
Cincinnati is home to various great restaurants, so you’re sure to find something to your taste. Here are some of our favorites:
1. Montgomery Inn-Boeckmanns – known for their ribs, Montgomery Inn is a Cincinnati institution.
2. Nada – a trendy Mexican restaurant with a great selection of margaritas.
3. Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse – if you’re in the mood for a delicious steak, look no further than Jeff Ruby’s.
4. Orchids at Palm Court – Inside the Hilton Netherland Plaza hotel, Orchids offers an upscale dining experience with views of the city’s iconic Fountain Square.
5. Taste of Belgium – for a taste of Europe in the heart of Cincinnati, head to Taste of Belgium.
6. Boca – is a great spot for brunch or a casual dinner with friends.
7. Sotto – an intimate Italian restaurant was focusing on seasonal ingredients.
8. The Capital Grille – if you’re looking for a more upscale dining experience, The Capital Grille is the perfect spot.
9. Mitchell’s Fish Market – a seafood lover’s paradise, Mitchell’s offers fresh seafood flown in daily from around the world.
10. Skyline Chili – a Cincinnati classic, Skyline chili is a must-try when visiting the city.
Where to sleep
Cincinnati has accommodation options for every budget and taste. Here are some of our top picks:
1. The 21c Museum Hotel – a hotel with a difference, the 21c Museum Hotel features contemporary art in every room and a museum on site.
2. The Cincinnatian Hotel – a luxury hotel located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati.
3. The Netherland Plaza Hotel – home to the Orchids at Palm Court restaurant, the Netherland Plaza is a great option for those looking for an upscale experience.
4. The Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza – another great option for those seeking luxury accommodations in Cincinnati.
5. The Aloft Cincinnati Downtown – a stylish and modern hotel located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati.
Particularly Cincinnati downtown hotels are a great choice if you want to be in the heart of the action and close to all the city’s best attractions.
Cincinnati is a great city for a weekend getaway or a longer vacation. You’re sure to find something to suit your taste with so much to see and do. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip to make the most of your time in this great city!