CA Foundation Course is the starting of the journey to becoming a Chartered Accountant. The CA Foundation fees are quite reasonable. At the initial level, you have to bear the cost of filing the registration and examination form. Furthermore, students also have to pay for the study material and the coaching fees (if they opted for it). That being said, the fee for the CA Foundation course is reasonable.
However, most students think the entire CA fee might be high, being a professional-level exam. Yet, that isn’t true. The CA fee is lower when compared with other professional courses. If you are a CA aspirant and wish to know the total CA Course fees for 5 years, then check this detailed article by VSI Jaipur.
In this post, you’ll get a detailed overview of the CA Foundation Fees, including the coaching fees, to help you plan better for your Chartered Accountancy journey.
Total Fees for the CA Foundation Course
CA Foundation is the first prerequisite for pursuing the CA course. Registration for the CA Foundation is available twice annually(June and December). The CA Foundation registration fee for Indian students is Rs 11300 and for foreign nationals is $1105.
Here is the breakdown of the entire CA Foundation course fees:
|CA Foundation Fee||Rupees (For Indian Students)||US$ (For Foreign Students)|
|Foundation Prospectus Fees||₹ 200||$ 20|
|CA Foundation Registration||₹ 9000||$ 700|
|Subscription Fees for Student’s Journal (Optional)||₹ 200||$ 20|
|Subscription Fees for Member’s Journal (Optional)||₹ 400||$ 40|
|CA Foundation Exam Form||₹ 1500||$ 325|
|Total CA Foundation Course Fees||₹ 11300||$ 1105|
CA Foundation Registration Fees 2022
The complete CA Foundation Course registration fee is 10,800. The rundown of the CA Foundation registration fee is as follows:
- Fees of CA Foundation registration – Rs 9000
- Cost of Prospectus – Rs 200
- Student’s Journal – Rs 200 (optional)
- Member’s Journal – Rs 400 (optional)
So you must pay the fees during the registration process. The online registration procedure for the CA foundation course is as follows:
- Visit the course registration section on the student’s section of the ICAI website.
- Select the registration form from the menu.
- Select new user.
- Enter your name, birth date, age, gender, Aadhar card information, email address, contact information, and password.
- Further, you will receive an OTP for information verification.
- After your basic information has been validated, you are sent to the next phase.
- So your profile has been generated, and you are prompted to fill in the missing information.
- After entering your information, you need to make the payment which includes registration costs and expenses for online foundation brochures. You must also use the optional journal for students to stay current on CA Foundation-related news. Hence, the overall cost is around Rs 9,800, excluding the CA exam form fee and the Member’s journal.
- Choose your method of payment and add the payment details.
- So after payment, you receive a PDF file with your information and registration number.
- Further, you must download and print this PDF file, attach a passport-sized picture, and sign it if you did not do so online.
- Next, attach documents to the file and submit them to the regional office within seven days after registering.
Journal Membership Fees for CA Foundation
The Journal Membership fees are optional for students. Yet, you must avail yourself as it will offer the latest details and news about the CA Foundation. Its fee is Rs. 200.
CA Foundation Exam Form Fees 2022
The CA Foundation exam form is Rs 1500, which you must fill out to apply for the exams. Moreover, you are only eligible to fill out the exam form if you have registered for the CA Foundation Course. While you fill out the form, you have to pay the fees online. There is no option to pay the fee in offline mode.
CA Foundation Coaching Fees
CA Foundation is not a challenging course, but you will require coaching to deeply understand the concepts and recommendations to succeed.
Moreover, VSI Jaipur is one of these CA Foundation Institutes that interprets the requirements of the examination and the requirements of the learners. With 220 candidates selected for the CA Foundation June 2022 tests, VSI consistently provides the best outcomes and highest success rates.
So the CA Foundation coaching fee is Rs 48000, which one can avail of offline or online.
CA Foundation Course Details
|CA Foundation Course Details 2022|
|Governing Body||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Eligibility||Completed or Appearing in Class 12th|
|Preparation Period||4 Months|
|Exam Duration||3+2 Hours|
|CA Foundation Total Fees||Rs. 10,900|
|No. Of Tests Annually||Two times annually; May and November|
|Passing Criteria||Per subject – 40%Aggregate – 50%|
Also Read: 8 Tips To Be Successful In Online Exams
Hope this post provides all the details about the fees for the CA Foundation course. VSI Jaipur is helping CA aspirants to achieve their dreams of being a CA. So join VSI for CA preparations and assured success.